Alessandro Lombardi is CEO and Business development manager at ITSELECTA where, together with his team, supports companies by finding best talents, moreover, he helps some Polish and Ukrainian IT companies increase customers and sales volume.
Italian by birth, but currently living and in love with Poland, Alessandro likes “connecting the dots” like link the right people and company together.
He wanted to ask Richard about the startup community in Krakow and further afield, for a blog post and he agreed, provided it was available to a wider audience, so here it is.
A recent media roundup:
- IT selecta
- Must Sales
- Alessandro Lombardi Linkedin
- The Invested Investor
- Peter Cowley
- Richard Lucas at TEDxKrakow on Organizing a Global Initiative without Funding
- Ramon Tancinco at TEDxKrakow – – Krakow: Europe’s Silicon Valley? Why not!
- Richard Millington of Feverbee on Project Kazimierz
- Krakow Enterprise Mondays