Patrick Ney is a British-born filmmaker and writer living in Poland. His films focus on Polish society and history. They have had more than 23 million views in the last 12 months. He works as a digital marketer specialising in story-based digital sales funnels at James Cook Media. His specialisation is in producing short-form video content that works on Facebook.
He is a popular media commentator on UK-Polish affairs. He also regularly appears as a guest in podcasts on digital marketing and LinkedIn. Brought up in the United Kingdom, Paddy moved to Poland in 2010. ‘There’s so much going on in Poland,’ he says, ‘it’s this cauldron of dynamism, hard work and opportunity. Living here has changed me, and it’s my purpose in life to help Poles to develop as well.’
A recent media roundup:
- 1. Michael Moran – A Country in the Moon ‘A man who favours the rational, pragmatic and imperial temperament of the conqueror will not find much to sustain him in Polish history. But the rhapsodic temperament, the lover of charm and hospitality, the brave and reckless in life the imaginative observer, the advocate of freedom will surely be satisfied. the lover of horses, and horsemen, the patriot who treasures honour and fidelity above all, the romantic who favours the heroic gesture over the consequence, the burning emotion over the achievement, sincerity of intention over regularity of thought – such as these will mine a rich seam’
- 2. The text that became a film that started it all. Czym jest Polska?
3. My first attempting at ‘moving our consciousness’ forward a bit. Czym bedzie Polska?
- 4. Talk at a school .
- 5. The biggest success – 10 million views of this film about Witold Pilecki
- 6. Maximilian Kolbe – porazka!
- Beef and Dairy Network
- Project Kazimierz in the iTunes <- Please leave us a review here
Start typing and press enter to search
Please enter your e-mail to download the file.
Join The Conversation: